[opensuse] Are my repos set up properly?
Hi list.
I have online updated (dup) manually from older opensuse. I wonder if
my repos are set correctly?

zypper lr -d
# | Alias | Name | Enabled | GPG Check | Refresh
| Priority | Type | URI
| Service
--+-----------------+-----------------+---------+-----------+---------+----------+--------+---------------------------------------------------------------+--------
1 | 42.1-oss | 42.1-oss | Yes | (r ) Yes | No
| 99 | yast2 |
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.1/repo/oss/ |
2 | 42.1-update-oss | 42.1-update-oss | Yes | (r ) Yes | No
| 99 | rpm-md |
http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.1/oss/ |

I mean those enabled and refresh and stuff columns. Does the oss repo
need refresh at all? Isnt it actually stable and fixed and locked down
once it had been pushed online to the opensuse mirror infrastructure
back in november 2015?

Am I missing other stuff? What would this look like if installed from
fresh scratch and vanilla state instead of dup upgrade?

TIA for helping.