[opensuse] Running armeabi-v7a Android SDK Emulator on Leap
  • From: Stanislav Baiduzhyi <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:51:04 +0100
I was trying to use Android SDK Emulator on Leap for the first time,
and only x86_64 emulation worked, while both x86 and armeabi-v7a do
not, they stuck on "andriod" logo forever (I was waiting for more than
an hour on top-tier machine, system monitors were not showing any
activity at all).

If anyone was able to successfully launch armeaby-v7a emulator on Leap
- please tell me how. Unfortunately I do not have 13.2 machine handy,
but it worked on 13.2 though much slower than x86_64 emulator.