Re: [opensuse] Some Leap Experiences and Issues
On 12/07/2015 02:00 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 07/12/2015 03:01, Lew Wolfgang a écrit :

But now I have the unpleasant experience of having the touchpad buttons
going away again. Tapping the pad doesn't work. The external usb mouse
and keyboards don't work either. I'm going to give up on this one. The
laptop is old and has only 2-GB of ram, maybe that's contributing to the
non-deterministic behavior?

should not. I never had such problem. May be it's time to open a bug report with
hardware infos?

jdd

Agreed,

Lew, there is no reason 2G shouldn't be enough mow the grass... synaptics should take care of the touchpad by default. If you are having issues, then it is likely a base config issue with the leap setup and your hardware, or there is an upstream issue with synaptics and the new kernels, etc.. (I can't see that being the probable cause, but it is likely one or the other)

My biggest concern would be graphics support for the radeon chipset in my laptop. Good to know intel is fine.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.