RE: Re: [opensuse] Some Leap Experiences and Issues
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lew Wolfgang
Gesendet: So. 06.12.2015 23:15
m installed, booted, and ran, I didn't consider that to be
an issue. I'm re-installing from scratch again. It's up and running
and doing the first update. I haven 't tried to create a second user
yet, that's where the BSOD appeared.

Regards,
Lew

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----
Are you using the nouveau driver by chance? That driver is at my PC responsible
for freezes without end if a second user is opened.
The reason seems to be the modifications done to the kernel after 4.2.x
In that case you will find error messages with kernel complaining about
nouveau. (There is a bug, better, there are several bugs open).
Try dmesg to see in case.
Once you see that this is the case: the second user works in my experience if
you logout first from the first user. Only one user at the time,
if not, that freezes the system completely. (if this is an elderly nvidia card
especially).

---