Re: [opensuse] Some Leap Experiences and Issues
06.12.2015 21:42, Lew Wolfgang пишет:

No problem, I say, I'll just boot into bash by adding init=/bin/bash on
the Grub "linux" line. Great, that works and I've got a command prompt.
But, the shell seemed to be running as an unpriviledged user! It would
say "/usr/sbin/userdel appears to require root authorization, which you
don't have", or some-such. It wouldn't let me do anything that required
root authorization! I've didn't try to boot into "single-user"
because of
bad experiences I've had with a certain initialization system.

That's due to missing /sbin and /usr/sbin in PATH. Just set them or use
full path.

But bash was finding the executables in /usr/sbin, it just wouldn't run
them.

No, it does not find them. See "type command_not_found_handle".

This is different from 13.1.

Well, probably in 13.1 this function (command_not_found_handle) was not
defined in this case, or PATH included /sbin:/usr/sbin. If you still
have it, you can easily check.