[opensuse] APC Back-UPS (Software needed)
Hello,
I just bought an APC Back-UPS CS 350/500. Kinfocenter lists is as Unknown Product and Vendor. I'm wondering is anyone knows of software which will control this UPS. I use to have a Belkin UPS with software which worked. The hardware went south and they no longer sell their UPS products. I know APC network UPS mentions Linux. That setup is beyond what I need (at a price of $599)
Regards,
Terry

--
OpenSuSE 12.3 -- Kernel 3.7.10-1.16-desktop --- 02:45PM --- Fri 12/04/15
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't