Re: [opensuse] Leap of Faith: OK, I give up!
On 12/02/2015 04:36 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
LOL .. "I think..".

Say no more.

However you simply must agree that Leap of Faith is the bestest version of
openSUSE put forward as an alternative to other available systems - and
therefore kudos to all those who made it so.

BC

Reserving judgment until I see X actually working on older ATI hardware, particularly laptops. But it is good to hear something other than scowls, and I take it that it is actually much more of a "release" than the "release" of KDE 4.0.4 with 11.0? Patiently waiting...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.