[opensuse] Leap of Faith: OK, I give up!
I installed k9copy in Leap of Faith a few minutes ago. YaST2 shows that it is installed. But -- unlike 13.2 -- I cannot find it showing in any of the Applications launch menu items -- eg, Multimedia. Using ALT-F2 launches k9copy.

Is there something I need to set in the new Applications launching menus in Leap to be able to see k9copy in the Start menu?

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.0-21 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor