Re: [opensuse] Can a $150 Windows laptop be any good?
On 11/19/2015 12:41 PM, Christopher Myers wrote:
Possibly?

http://askubuntu.com/questions/684041/ubuntu-debian-on-a-lenovo-ideapad-100s-linux-has-issues-with-this-laptop

You need to really look into lenovo, and specifically hardware based proprietary technology that prevents use of certain features/software. I don't have specifics, but was looking at laptops several months ago and I kept finding threads related to the way they did things that was giving users fits. I have run into issues with a tablet that is locked into the lenovo version of Android. It would make a bad day, real quick, to learn you just bought a $150 paper weight.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.