Re: [opensuse] Logging in as root an Leap
On 12/01/2015 01:58 PM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
So, for the uninitiated GUI user, getting to a virtual terminal and
logging in is often problematic. I know this from experience with some
of our users. Could they learn to use the character login. Of course.
They are not stupid. But when we say they must use the character login
for something, all we hear is: why did you do all this in Linux? It is
the concept that seems to irk them.

Rock and a hard place, I guess.

It sounds like they have been brainwashed (aka "acquired deficiency
syndrome") by the forces of Microsoft and Apple.