Re: [opensuse] Signing PDFs
On 08/07/2015 03:29 AM, Rainer Klier wrote:
Am 06.08.2015 um 20:12 schrieb Chris Murphy:
On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Anton Aylward
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/06/2015 01:21 PM, John Andersen wrote:

Those grocery store pads where you use a fake pen to sign your name on
a touch sensitive screen? Complete b.s. Ask any handwriting expert and
they'll explain it but basically there is no angular or pressure
information conveyed in that signature which is integral in pen on

not all of them.
for example the wacom stu-520 or wacom stu-530 devices do have pressure
and time support.

And the corner grocery stores and the small stores that double as postal
outlets or have a wall of mailboxes for hire can afford a high end unit
like that? I've yet to encounter on on my travels.

Heck, my phablet in drawing mode has more sensitivity.

Yes I recall at a IT Trade Show a Waterloo based company was touting a
software package for the iPad that had all the sensitivity, recorded it
and wrapped it in a certificate. I'm sure banks and brown vans and
postal outlets would love it. The next year they were there at the show
without this product. Perhaps that says something about the demand.

As we all know, technological superiority does not mean market superiority.