Re: [opensuse] Signing PDFs

Am 06.08.2015 um 03:04 schrieb Anton Aylward:
Since the relevant agency won't accept mail+attachments that has been
PGP signed ...

I can use my phone as a sketch tablet and the tipped pen to "do' a
signature as a GIF. I'm sure I can edit that to have a transparent
background.

OK, just done that, a nice big sprawling, scrawling "Anton".

Now I wonder, is there a tool to overlay that onto a PDF?

i recommend a real PDF signing tool.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xyzmo.signature.standalone

SIGNificant does the signing directly on the PDF.
try it, its free.
--
Best Regards | Liebe Grüße | Cordialement | Cordiali Saluti |
Atenciosamente | Saludos Cordiales

Rainer Klier
Research & Development

SIGNificant Signature Solutions GmbH
(a xyzmo company)

Haider Straße 23 | 4052 Ansfelden | Austria

Phone: +43 7229 88060 -707
Website: https://www.xyzmo.com/
Support: https://www.xyzmo.com/contact/support

Get documents signed. Anywhere. At any time.