Re: [opensuse] threadvis version dependencies and options

On August 6, 2015 8:49:25 AM EDT, "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 2015-08-06 11:27, Linda Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Mmm... how did you do that thread graphic? Curious thing, that.

It's built-in to the threadvis extension. The thread graphic is
what the .SVG output that I sent "should" have looked like.

Cute. :-)

My mom is having problems -- likely lost her address book due to
it being all in 1 big ".PST" file that got overwritten when outlook
had to be reinstalled. Lovely. I keep trying to intro her to
gmail...;-)

Backups ;-) :-p

OT:

Win 7 and newer has shadow copies. Like btrfs snapshots.

From the command line 'vssadmin list shadows' will tell you if they exist.
They are very common.

vss from http://www.dmares.com/maresware/tz.htm#VSS will let you map one to a
drive letter. Just use file explorer to grab a copy of a pre-overwritten pst.

Greg