Re: [opensuse] Another example of deliberate systemd supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You - almost - make a case for giving up on openSuse and using Arch.

Or Fedora. :-D

Perhaps what we need to do is pressure the openSuse developers to
declare a road map for full systemd conformance.

That's what I think still needs to be done, and made much more
concise. I definitely am verbose at times but anytime a development
change needs to happen, concise non-rants that embrace consistency and
standardization have a much greater chance of getting action. I like
the analogy of duct tape and bailing wire, that's developer read
worthy too, because who wants to learn non-standard temporary things
that are just going to get thrown out eventually anyway and confuse
people in the meantime?

--
Chris Murphy