Re: [opensuse] Signing PDFs
On 08/05/2015 09:28 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

It looks to me as if this is piss poor security; anyone could
download the PDF form from the web, fill it in, use any signature
that looked like an scrawl beginning with an A-she and ending with
a D-shape and any phone number then fax it back, all leaving me
completely ignorant.
Absolutely.

Later, you could contest it in court.

If I ever knew about it. if it had not stripped me of the assets I
needed to contest it. If ... if .. if.

I can think of scenarios where assets have been stripped or the person
in question seems to have agreed to something like "voluntary
commencement" to psychiatric rehabilitation. A form of identity theft
in practice.