Re: [opensuse] Tumbleweed problem --> please help
Am 04.08.2015 um 19:20 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
В Tue, 4 Aug 2015 13:39:27 +0200
Wilhelm Köpper <list@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Hello together, this is my first post to this list, so please forgive my
mistakes and give me a friendly hint if anything is inappropriate.

I recently upgraded my tumbleweed by a zypper dup and after that
thunderbird crashes while starting. A start from command line gives me:

(process: 3030): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
'sys_page_size == 0' failed

This message is unrelated to any crash - it is just a warning. How do
you determine that it is "crashing"?

That reads like a wrong GLib version. Here are my current repositories:

# | Alias | Name | Aktiviert |
GPG-Überprüfung | Aktualisieren | URI
--+---------------------+-----------------------------+-----------+-----------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | Packman | Packman | Ja | (r )
Ja | Ja |
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/packman/suse/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
Did you perform zypper dup with active Packman?
yes, Andrei, Packman was active during zypper dup.

2 | libdvdcss | libdvdcss | Nein |
---- | Ja |
http://opensuse-guide.org/repo/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
3 | mupad | mupad | Nein |
---- | Ja | dir:///home/koepper/mupad
4 | openSUSE-20150602-0 | openSUSE-20150602-0 | Nein |
---- | Nein |
cd:///?devices=/dev/disk/by-id/ata-TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_SH-S222A
5 | repo-debug | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Debug | Nein |
---- | Ja |
http://download.opensuse.org/debug/distribution/openSUSE-current/repo/oss/
6 | repo-non-oss | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Non-Oss | Ja | (r )
Ja | Ja |
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/non-oss/
7 | repo-oss | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss | Ja | (r )
Ja | Ja |
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
8 | repo-source | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Source | Ja | (r )
Ja | Ja |
http://download.opensuse.org/source/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
9 | repo-update | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Update | Ja | (r )
Ja | Ja |
http://download.opensuse.org/update/tumbleweed/

When I tried to upgrade the old debug repository failed with the
content.xml file missing. So I simply deactivated the repo.
I am not an expert, so any help would be greatly appreciated.