Re: [opensuse] Tumbleweed problem --> please help
Thanks Marco and Anton, but I am not an expert on opensuse and the stack trace is not really readable for me. Further thunderbird is not dynamically linked so ldd doesn't give any information.

/usr/bin/thunderbird just points to the shell script /usr/lib64/thunderbird/thunderbird.sh

I think the root cause of the problem could be in the repository configuration. Could perhaps someone look into my repositories and tell me if this is all right?

Wilhelm