Re: [opensuse] Re: Title evolution
Maybe you haven't adopted certain software, but that fact has nothing to
do with your supposed inclusion on a "watch list".

I haven't adopted 13.2 or tumbleweed but if I post with 'systemd' in the
subject line my mail gets delayed.

Its nothing personal, its about the subject line.
it why some people use a different word/spelling.

I'm sure that if Linda wised up and did so too she'd find its not personal.