Re: [opensuse] Re: Title evolution
* Linda Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [08-04-15 08:15]:
[...]
Conversations naturally move along. They are not limited
to 1 subject -- though when people are thoughtful, they will change
the subject and even though are threaded below the first subject when others
respond to the original subject -- the original
subject line is back.

Depending a great deal on the software displaying said email.

If you look at the date on my posting and the date 'now'
you see that it was delayed '3' days because I'm on a watch list
for titles involving certain software that I have yet to adopt.

Maybe you haven't adopted certain software, but that fact has nothing to
do with your supposed inclusion on a "watch list".

The fact that I have yet to adopt the software, but continue to modify
packages around the "problem" makes me suspect or something, I
suppose...but I'm rarely one to jump to the bleeding edge if I can help
it. Maybe all the problems will be ironed out by the time I decide
programming around the problem isn't worth the effort --- or maybe I'll
move to Win10! (*cough*)

I believe doctors term that paranoia.

Note: I am changing the title of this reply, as I'm describing
what happens.

And you also removed the "In-Reply To:" which separated the threads :)