Re: [opensuse] Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
CHris --

...and then Chris Murphy said...
%
% I have not read in this thread any threats. But the community can't
% stand for such things if they occur. It's made even worse on e.g.
% Slashdot where they tolerate it even from "anonymous coward" postings.
% Even flippant and sympathetic to violence posts are when censorship
% (filtering) is absolutely appropriate, maybe even just an instant X
% days ban.

*gasp* How dare you threaten me with banning like that?!? Oh, the
humanity! You must now take yourself off of the list for a few days
to atone for your antisocial and criminal behavior; I can't stand for
that.

%
% --
% Chris Murphy