Re: [opensuse] Re: Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
  • From: Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:38:07 -0600

On 2015-08-03 23:35, Chris Murphy wrote:

has fragmented into multiple sub threads, I still don't have the
original.

Are you using google webmail? Google breaks threading, the OP will be
shown by gmail as a different thread.

Yes but then it also got renamed more than once. IMO, since someone
indicated a thread break by changing the subject, it's better that the
thread splits. But I have several splits without changed subjects,
which might have to do with the embargo, or might have to do with
people joining in the discussion who don't get emails (they
copy/pasted from archives rather than replying).

--
Chris Murphy