Re: [opensuse] Re: Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/03/2015 02:43 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
David T-G wrote:
Carlos, et al

I finally get to participate in a systemd flame tirade! :-)

----

If you read all of my original -- you'd see it WASN'T a sd tirade,
but an example about the move
to sd has been *forced*, without leaving any choice
to user's about how they want to manage their systems.

DUH?
And that is different from a systemd tirade how, exactly?

I'm pretty sure a tirade must be long. While this thread is long, and
has fragmented into multiple sub threads, I still don't have the
original. But I don't get the impression it was long. Even a rant
requires length, but it's more vague than a tirade.

:-P

--
Chris Murphy