Re: [opensuse] Re: Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
On 08/03/2015 02:43 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
David T-G wrote:
Carlos, et al

I finally get to participate in a systemd flame tirade! :-)

----

If you read all of my original -- you'd see it WASN'T a sd tirade,
but an example about the move
to sd has been *forced*, without leaving any choice
to user's about how they want to manage their systems.

DUH?
And that is different from a systemd tirade how, exactly?

Oh, right, it was really an anti-Microsoft (or possibly an
anti-establishment) tirade :-)