Re: [opensuse] Another example of deliberate systemð supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
On 08/03/2015 02:47 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
I think in 25 years when there is a new wizbang replacement for
systemd, there will be ranting for the good old days of systemd and
how it's appalling and wrong that backward compatibility not be
maintained. I might be a complainer for all I know.

In 25 years?
Perhaps the rate of change is accelerating, perhaps it will be less than
that.

As for ranting, yes you will. I might too.
Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis,