[opensuse] Re: parsing diffs
Anton Aylward wrote:
On 08/03/2015 09:05 AM, David T-G wrote:
The original text was in Linda's email;

Linda's 'original' was the output of a diff in edit mode showing 4 lines
had been deleted. It was not the complete text that Carlos asked for.

I elided 20 other instances..., thus the .... in the middle, but
yeah, I'd hoped that the "diff xxxx yyyy" at the beginning would
clue some people in... but these days people 'HAND' and +1 each other over their own ignorance. You've heard the politico-social
version of this probably: “if you repeat falsehoods long enough and
over long enough time, ‘the people’ start thinking of the falsehood
as true.”