Re: [opensuse] Another example of deliberate systemð supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working software...
On 2015-08-03 20:17, Linda Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I believe an rpm update does not backup scripts, only configuration
files. Ie, local customizations. And not all customization: changes in
scripts are lost.
----
/etc/sysconfig/sendmail is a config file -- it is also sourced by
scripts.

Well, I'm afraid that files in that directory are not copied to a backup
by rpm when changed. I don't know why. But this is not related at all to
systemd doings.

It is rather the sendmail maintainers people doings :-p

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >