[opensuse] And here we go again, was: Title hijacking
* Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-03-15 11:44]:
[...]
It's a choice of lesser evil. Moderation breaks conversing. A question is
asked or answered, but when it gets trapped in moderation queue, sometimes
for days, thread participants get left hanging whether aware of magic words
or not. Something akin to bitrot typically sets in. The original poster may
well have found a solution and not mentioned it, or given up on getting any
response, by the time the moderator clears it from the queue.

And so we again go off into the wilde blue yonder ....

:(