Re: [opensuse] Title hijacking
On 3 August 2015 at 15:56, David T-G <d13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ottavio --

...and then Ottavio Caruso said...
%
% I've seen a thread title changed from "systemd" to "cystemd" to
% "system", just to mention a recent one. What I'm talking about is
% something different.

Can you clarify your definitions, then?

Moving the goal post, David?

I'll give you an example:
1) Linda Walsh :

Another example of deliberate systemd supporters deliberately
sabotaging previously working software...

2) Carlos changes the title to:

Another example of deliberate systemð supporters deliberately
sabotaging previously working software...

3) David T-G (oh, that's you), changing it again to:

Another example of deliberate system? supporters deliberately
sabotaging previously working software...

What is this all about? What was the rationale behind changing one
letter in the title if not to confuse mailing list readers?

--
Ottavio