[opensuse] Re: parsing diffs
Carlos, et al --

...and then Carlos E. R. said...
%
% On 2015-08-03 14:55, David T-G wrote:
% > Carlos, et al --
%
% > % Er... please change your quote character to ">". Your "%" is not
% > % standard and thus not detected by MUAs.
% >
% > To be brief, no :-) I'd be happy to go into detail if anyone is
% > interested, but probably not.
%
% Please reconsider. You are breaking mail for the rest of the world.

That's a bit much. You and I have both been here for a long time, and
I've been using %_ since the 90s. Enjoy

http://grokbase.com/p/php/php-general/039jzxfvps/php-webhost-0t

for a grin :-)

%
% > The
% >
% > ## Comment: ... ## Comment: ...
% >
% > content that you see in the "before" section.
%
% Again, I want to see the exact and complete text that was altered. Not
% a saying that text was altered.

The original text was in Linda's email; I'm just too lazy to retype it
all, especially when your MUA reformatted the text as though it were
a simple paragraph. I guess you're just going to have to get the two
files in question and diff them for yourself. Perhaps Linda will send
them to you. I don't know any other way to explain it.

%
% - --
% Cheers / Saludos,
%