Re: [opensuse] Autodisconnect of usb-disk-dock
Op 01-08-15 om 22:22 schreef buhorojo:
Hi
The easiest way is to remove the power manager altogether, never close
the lid, run from alt + ctrl + f1 and make sure it's always plugged in.
All the settings we tried, we still had to touch the keyboard sometimes.
HTH

AFAICT, it's nothing to do with power. My NAS never goes to sleep. My laptop also did not go to sleep.
Maybe a clarification : when I said power off/power on, that's the dock, not the PC where the dock is mounted on.

Koenraad