Re: [opensuse] ReHaSh/UpDate: fetchmail from gmail problems
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-02-15 13:50]:
On 2015-08-02 18:50, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Later, on a whim, I enabled ipv6 using yast, checked that
/proc/...disable_ipv6 was "0", checked that "ifconfig" displayed ipv6
addresses and checked name resolution and connection speeds. They all
appeared at speeds expected. ??? I monitored my fetchmail log for
problems fetching mail from gmail and see none.

I think you did then a dns query on gmail. Have the results changed?

I couldn't say for sure as I removed the ip addr from fetchmailrc and went
back to using gmail.com :(.

Strange happenings :)