Re: [opensuse] I have to encrypt my messages now?
On August 2, 2015 11:08:09 AM PDT, "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 2015-08-02 20:05, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-08-02 20:04, Chris Murphy wrote:

The term in question that's censored is systemd?

Yes, the word is systemd.

But maybe it has to go in the subject line.

I don't know, sometimes I faced delays of hours in a post with that
word, other times no delay at all. It has to be a combination of
factors, but I'm not going to try to guess them precisely ;-)

I suspect it is a combination of multiple instances, or maybe a list of senders
who aren't allowed to mention certain topics.
The delay can be hours, or days, or forever. Perhaps depending on who is on
vacation.

I've usually received a awaiting moderation notice when this occurs.