Re: [opensuse] I have to encrypt my messages now?
  • From: Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 12:03:11 -0600
On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/02/2015 09:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
That word was used in awful flames not that long ago, so the posts are
automatically stopped.

They are not 'stopped', they are held for moderation.

Really, though, this is because the naysayers were too vitriolic.
There's a lesson in that.

I'm not sure what the lesson is that the word for a critical component
is sanctioned but vitriolic naysayers aren't? That's a WTF moment. I'm
virtually certain I've used that word and haven't been blocked but
I'll do a test and see. It's 12:03 local as I'm clicking send on this.
I'll reply to list immediately afterward with the word in the reply
and see if they get to the list at the same time as they should.

--
Chris Murphy