Re: [opensuse] ReHaSh/UpDate: fetchmail from gmail problems
On 2015-08-02 18:50, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Later, on a whim, I enabled ipv6 using yast, checked that
/proc/...disable_ipv6 was "0", checked that "ifconfig" displayed ipv6
addresses and checked name resolution and connection speeds. They all
appeared at speeds expected. ??? I monitored my fetchmail log for
problems fetching mail from gmail and see none.

I think you did then a dns query on gmail. Have the results changed?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)