Re: [opensuse] I have to encrypt my messages now?
On August 2, 2015 8:22:33 AM PDT, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 08/02/2015 09:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
That word was used in awful flames not that long ago, so the posts
are
automatically stopped.

They are not 'stopped', they are held for moderation.

No, quite often they are simply stopped, and never see the light of day.
Whoever is responsible for the moderation often falls behind and just dumps the
lot of the pending messages.

I've had this happen a couple of times when asking "how to" questions about
certain topics.

We seem to be able to rant off topic about Windows 10 for weeks at a time, but
God forbid we mention certain words in posts.

Since this is supposed to be a "community" list, it would be nice if the list
of verboten words we posted somewhere, so there were no secret rules.