Re: [opensuse] I have to encrypt my messages now?
Am 01.08.2015 um 04:35 schrieb Linda Walsh:
This should have been turned on on a per-user, as-needed basis. Have
you ever
heard of "collateral damage"? It tends to rub people the wrong way.

It seems something has made you angry but from your mail, I can't decode
what happened. The different parts ("encrypt", "collateral damage", and
the forwarded mail below) don't seem to be related to each other.

Maybe tell us the whole story as it happened and we may be able to help.

Regards,

Hi, this is the mommymail program managing the
<open[sic]suse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> mailing
list.

The message from you with subject "Another example of
deliberate pistemd supporters deliberately sabotaging previously working
software..." has been submitted to the list. However, the moderators are
being asked to review it before releasing it to the list because of an
access rule.

http://blog.pdark.de/