Re: [opensuse] Volume fading
Jon Cosby composed on 2015-06-09 11:31 (UTC-0700):

John Andersen wrote:

There are multiple volume controls involved,
The Streaming package
The sound system layer in linux
The hardware volume control
The external equipment sound controls.
The ears growing deaf...
etc...

You've told us nothing about your system, other than your choice of
music.

I told all I could think of. You've given me some things to look at, and
that's what I asked for.

What controls the sound system layer? Not sure exactly what you mean by
this.

http://bfy.tw/Fgk :-D

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/