Re: [opensuse] lenovo keyboard
Le 08/06/2015 18:53, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

From what I have read using Fn-ESC (could be something different, not
sure) it will switch to using Fx as primary at it is remembered somehow
by BIOS.

don't works for me :-

my keyboard is not exactly the same, it's a slim usb wired keyboard, but exactly the same symptom (see below), I just need something to set the Fn key to standard functions.

I found a solution (may be) on the net, but it needed to compile a driver and I would like to prevent this, as I use frequently these keyboard with ramdom computers.

may be it's only a matter of choice in the kde system settings, but which?
thanks
jdd

2. You will see a small window on the right bottom corner of screen, which gives Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard.

- If your system is set for function keys to "Default,” Press F1-F12 to use the special feature printed on each key,
and press Fn key plus F1-F12 to use the standard F1-F12 functions.

- If your system is set for function keys to "Standard F1-F12 functions", Press F1-F12 to use the standard functions
and press Fn key plus F1-F12 to use the special features printed on each key.