Re: [opensuse] How to check kernel messages?
* Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06-06-15 20:43]:

I like to use "tail -f /var/log/messages", but I can't see any device
notifications.

Original problem is, most likely, broken SD card from an Android phone
with a lot of pictures that disappeared at some point. When I try to
mount it under KDE it doesn't show up in device notifier.

Trying to debug that, but without "tail -f" don't know how to get real
time kernel messages.

Hello stranger :)

try dmesg -T |tail

I use "dmesg -w"