[opensuse] Re: Darktable batch
* Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-06-15 13:39]:
(running 1.2....)

You do batch processing?

yes,no. Not from the cl (darktable-cli) but do not know if 1.2.. has
that.

It is possible to use regular dt, import a directory, select all and
export selected; presumes you have "generate xml" configured (or not ??)..

How is that done? Can I just KERTHUD a while directory of raw?

basically, yes.

Saw your post about your FUJIFILM FinePix F600EXR not being recognized by
1.7.0.... And the response which should have been better since it was from
one of the devs. Following conversation on list and chat, I would bet
that the reason your camera is not "supported/recognized" is that the
camera names have been adjusted to "match better" and it is now different
that your camera broadcasts. Or that they have changed the "fuzzy"
matching the were doing.

You might ask on #darktable what dt expects for your camera and use
exiftool or exiv2 to make your photos appear correctly to dt. I believe
dt uses exiv2 to identify cameras.

gud luk,