Re: [opensuse] postfix - server rejecting e-mails from some of my kids devices, fine otherwise
On 06/04/2015 05:00 PM, I. Petrov wrote:
Hello,

The client is not authenticated therefore the mail is rejected. You should see
why the iPad does not make a login attempt. Alternatively you can modify the
smtpd_client_restrictions as follows:

smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_my_networks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
reject_unknown_client

and the same email should be accepeted whithout authentication.

Regards,
I. Petrov

Thanks,

I should have included that I had already tried that with a (postfix reload), but I'll try it again with a restart and see if that changes anything.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.