Re: [opensuse] konsole dictating dimensions of gvim window
On 06/03/2015 09:39 PM, toothpick wrote:
I have bash scripts that start gvim with for example option

It would have been nice if you'd mentioned this to start with and how
you used those options in the different contexts.

* You might also research to see what other initializations files are *
* executed. *

When I read the various ones I have I see that I can set window size and
position according to the type of file I'm editing without the need for
the kind of command line option you use, just by making use of file name
suffices and/or MIME type.

No need to anything extra on the command line!

You might also look into that.