Re: [opensuse] konsole dictating dimensions of gvim window
On Wed, 3 Jun 2015, toothpik wrote:

I am running openSUSE v 13.1, konsole v 2.11.3, gvim v 7.4.729

if I start a gvim session from the konsole command line it assumes the
same dimensions as konsole -- if I instead start gvim from the alt-F2
run starter it assumes whatever dimensions I have specified in my
startup script, or it defaults to a cute 25 line by 80 column display

can someone tell me how to end the tyranny of konsole sizing my gvim
windows?