Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird quirk - something new or something I never noticed in the past?
On 24/05/15 16:49, jdd wrote:
Le 24/05/2015 08:39, Basil Chupin a écrit :

Forgot to mention, while writing a response and one EXITS the write at
which point one is asked if you want to SAVE the msg or Delete or Cancel

didn't try so much, but save the message as draft, exit the message and relaunch the message then end it and have arrow. May be it's the closing ov th that gives problem?

Nope :-) .

See also my following response to Billie.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.6 & kernel 4.0.4-4 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor