Re: [opensuse] Re: libKF5WindowSystem5 devel package?
On 06/01/2015 06:03 PM, Yamaban wrote:

That "libKF5WindowSystem5" is in the "Buildrequires: kwindow...." I
named in the last mail.
Ah of course! Thanks a lot, and sorry for missing it the first time!

IMHO KF5 brings to much bloat, and defeats the "Low requirements" goal of
LXQt right from the start.
Actually I think they exactly split it into smaller packages for that reason, to make it smaller so others can use things without including all heavy KDE stuff. AFAIK its a good change, but I have not deeply investigated myself. It's just what LXQt developers told me.