Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
On 06/01/2015 11:14 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I recently bought a UPS and placed it near my TV, to keep my PVR
alive during brief power hits. Without it, the PVR will reboot and
lose a few minutes of whatever it was recording.
Precisely. Same as I have - but my PVR is upstairs. The UPS protected
the router, the PVR, and the wireless phone.

Now I have to move it downstairs, and move the phone base as well. And
think what to do with the PVR.

What's wrong with another UPS? They're cheap.