Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:15:14 +0200
jdd wrote:

Le 01/06/2015 17:49, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

No, if I decide to drill that hole, I have to hire a professional.

probably much more expensive than buying the hardware, and not more
secure :-)

Yes, a hammer drill is hardly a big expense - in my long life I have
even managed to acquire two. The oldest is going on 25+ years. The
drill-bits are often pricier, especially for long drills suitable for
concrete. I've never had to buy any diamond-tipped bits though - maybe
the Greek earthquake-proof concrete is a bit tougher :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.8°C)