Re: [opensuse] SD card error
Le 01/06/2015 17:43, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 06/01/2015 02:36 AM, jdd wrote:

the target file system is fAT32 (no choice)

Actually you do have a chouce ... most likely.

you may be right, extfat can be possible, as my deivces also read 64Gb SDXC cards with extfat, but is this a good thing, is extfat better then Fat 32, I have no idea

And yes there is a 3rd part implementation for openSuse:

there is a codec in the OBS, I already installed it, works like a charm.

Information for package exfat-utils:

I think I have this one.

just tested, may be extfat is a bit faster than fat32, but not that much, and I use to format the card with the device that write on it, so...

thanks
jdd