Re: [opensuse] SD card error
On 06/01/2015 02:36 AM, jdd wrote:

however, cards are chepaer nowadays, but the quality is variable.

ROTFLMAO!

I have a 64G card in my phone.
My phone keeps saying that its corrupt "Would you like to reformat it?"

After a couple of these I put it in a carrier in a USB adapter and 'dd'd
the hell out of it ...
back and forth, back and forth.

I also dusted out the contacts on the phone[1].

Still the problem persists.

Maybe the pone expects some kind of synchronous response ...
but this is a class 10 card. heck, other class 6 chips work.

"Variable".
That's a good word.

[1] Sometimes I miss the ultrasonic bath full of trichloroethane that I
had in the lab at university for cleaning electronic components.
And things.