Re: [opensuse] Fibre speed [Was: raid use case]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 16:01:48 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The ISP technicians did not place a cable from tv to computer on the
other room. The solution they offer is you buy a wifi card for the
desktop machine. I told the ISP that was impossible, as some of my
devices are not computers at all, they do not accept cards.

Do they have a USB port? Try googling "DWA-121 Wireless N 150 Pico
USB Adapter". I've just bought a couple of those.

Nay. One is an HP printer, another is an old multimedia box for the
tv, another is an old laptop with no wifi... Anyway, I prefer cable.
Faster transmission.

Yeah me too, but sometimes cable is just too cumbersome.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.9°C)